Volunteers, including members of the Parish Council, tackled the overgrown hedge adjacent to Knight’s Croft earlier this month. The hedge, which belongs to St John’s Primary School, was making the homes facing it very dark and interfering with T.V. reception. After lots of hard work, the job was done and residents reported that they could now enjoy natural light during daytime.
- KPC agenda now added for the next meeting on 18th June 2019 at 7pm Keele Village Hall
- KPC agenda now added for next meeting Tues 21st May 2019
- Parish Councillor vacancy – extended application deadline now Monday 10th June 2019
- Parish Councillor Vacancy – Co option invites for applicants
- Agenda now added for KPC and Annual Parish Meeting on Tues 16th April at 7pm – Keele Village Hall