Over the next few days every household in the parish will receive a consultation document and questionnaire from the Parish Council in which you are invited to tell us what developments (if any) you would like to see in the parish and what facilities and resources you want protected and/or enhanced. This is your chance to inform our Neighbourhood Plan which will be a crucial document influencing future planning decisions. The larger the return the better chance we have of developing the village and parish residents want. Our future is in your hands!
- Co option applications invited for the vacant post of Parish Councillor
- Next KPC meeting – 20th August at Keele Village Hall is cancelled due to summer recess
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting on Tues 16th July at Keele University 7pm
- KPC agenda now added for the next meeting on 18th June 2019 at 7pm Keele Village Hall
- KPC agenda now added for next meeting Tues 21st May 2019