Over the next few days every household in the parish will receive a consultation document and questionnaire from the Parish Council in which you are invited to tell us what developments (if any) you would like to see in the parish and what facilities and resources you want protected and/or enhanced. This is your chance to inform our Neighbourhood Plan which will be a crucial document influencing future planning decisions. The larger the return the better chance we have of developing the village and parish residents want. Our future is in your hands!
- KPC agenda now added for next meeting Tues 21st May 2019
- Parish Councillor vacancy – extended application deadline now Monday 10th June 2019
- Parish Councillor Vacancy – Co option invites for applicants
- Agenda now added for KPC and Annual Parish Meeting on Tues 16th April at 7pm – Keele Village Hall
- Agenda now added next KPC meeting Tuesday 19th March Keele Village Hall 7pm