Over the next few days every household in the parish will receive a consultation document and questionnaire from the Parish Council in which you are invited to tell us what developments (if any) you would like to see in the parish and what facilities and resources you want protected and/or enhanced. This is your chance to inform our Neighbourhood Plan which will be a crucial document influencing future planning decisions. The larger the return the better chance we have of developing the village and parish residents want. Our future is in your hands!
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting 19th November 2019 – Keele Village Hall
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting on 15th October 2019 – Keele Village Hall 7pm
- Agenda available for the next meeting KPC Tues 17th September 2019 at 7pm Keele Village Hall
- Co option applications invited for the vacant post of Parish Councillor
- Next KPC meeting – 20th August at Keele Village Hall is cancelled due to summer recess