- Agenda for the next meeting on Tues 20th October 2020 KPC now posted
- Agenda now available for for the next KPC meeting Tuesday 15th September 2020
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting Tuesday 16th June 7pm
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting on Tuesday 19th May 2020 7pm
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting on Tuesday 21st April at 7pm
Monthly Archives: September 2018
The Public Drop-in sessions for HS2 in this area are: Wednesday 24th October, 2-8 pm, Madeley Centre Saturday 27th October 11-5 pm, Whitmore and District Village Hall
A brief outline from yesterdays Public Meeting at Keele Hall is as folows: The work in our Parish will involve road work to install a power line to the tunnelling machinery in Madeley. The roads works will be on the … Continue reading
The Sentinel and Signal Radio have both published articles about the Borough Councils plans for the Golf Course as part of the ‘Keele Growth Corridor’ formerly known as the ‘Western Urban Extension’. The Plans are proposing 1000 houses on the … Continue reading
KEELE PARISH COUNCIL TO ALL ELECTORS OF KEELE PARISH PARISH MEETING ON TUESDAY 25 SEPTEMBER 2018 AT 7.00PM KEELE HALL (BALL ROOM) KEELE, NEWCASTLE ST5 5BE UNDER THE CHAIRMANSHIP OF MR G BIBBY Chair of Keele Parish Council AGENDA … Continue reading
Our apologies for the error but Keele Road will not be closed from the 12th of Spetember to 8th October as was previously stated.
Please click here to view
Keele Road willbe closed to all traffic from Three Mile Lane junction to the bypass for gas replacement work for the period 12th September to 8th October 2018.