It is with great sadness that we note the untimely death of our fellow Parish Councillor John Downing. John died on Sunday 17th February and will be sorely missed. He was born and bred in Keele, was the Grounds Manager for Keele University prior to his retirement and had a tremendous passion and unparalleled knowledge of his community which he put to great use professionally and in his work as a Parish Councillor, Governor of St John’s Primary School and other work for the community. Our deepest condolences go out to his wife, Moyra and to their children and grandchildren. His funeral will be at St John’s Church and he will be buried in the churchyard overlooking the community he loved and did so much for.
Become a SubscriberEnter your email below to receive notifications when new content is published.
- Agenda now added for the next KPC meeting on 16th February 2021
- Census Jobs available – March 2021
- Agenda now available for the next KPC meeting on 15th December 2020 at 7pm
- Agenda for the next meeting on Tues 20th October 2020 KPC now posted
- Agenda now available for for the next KPC meeting Tuesday 15th September 2020