Music For Memories
‘High quality music provision to suit your needs’ Fun, interactive, therapeutic singing and music workshops
Evidence has shown that singing and music making have proven significant benefits on health and wellbeing……
- Improving Memory – particuarlly help ful to those with memory loss and dementia.
- Improving the efficiency of the cardiovascular system
- Exercising main muscle groups
- Aids the development of motor control and coordination
- Improving posture, concentration
- Increasing the release of endorphins giving us a ‘feel good’ factor and uplifting our mood
- Increasing confidence and self esteem
Connecting us to others and is …….GREAT FUN!
Start Date Friday 12th Febuary 2016 11am. There is no charge for the sessions but we do ask for a £1 donation towards refreshments .
The Madeley Centre,New Road, Madeley For more information and to book you place please contact Debbie Burns on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07977561989