Keele Parish Council – Parish Clerk/ Responsible Financial Officer
Keele Parish is approximately 3 miles west of Newcastle-under-Lyme in North Staffordshire. The parish comprises of the village of Keele, the outlying hamlet of Finney Green and the Keele University campus. There are roughly 200 houses in the village, and this is matched by the number of houses/flats on the university campus. The council consists of 11 members and has one employee, the Parish Clerk/RFO. The annual budget is approximately £8,000.
The Parish Council employ a Parish Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer to the Council on a part time basis working 5 hours per week.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- producing agendas and minutes for all council meetings
- liaising with outside bodies and contractors
- enacting the council’s decisions
- managing expenditure and maintaining the council’s financial records
- preparation of the financial records for audit, in accordance with Audit Regulations and completion of the Annual Return
Mrs Clare Withington – The Croft, Barthomley Road, Audley, Staffs ST7 8HU 07901692414 email@example.com
**There may be a delay in response as the Clerk only works for 5 hours per week**